- We are proposing the adoption of the very first public consultation policy.
- We propose the creation of an independent public consultation commission.
- We are proposing the creation of citizen advisory committees to further include citizens in the decision-making process.
- We propose the setting up of citizen meetings to promote exchanges between elected officials and the population.
Communications and transparency
We propose the adoption of a true code of ethics for elected officials and employees.
- We propose the modification of the declaration of interests of elected officials to increase transparency towards the population; to require elected officials to specifically disclose their business ties, their properties, the organizations to which they sit or of which they belong in order to avoid any conflict of interest or appearance of conflict of interest; in order to foster a feeling of confidence among citizens in their elected representatives.
- We propose the adoption of a policy of transparency in communications with citizens and access to documents.
- We propose the adoption of a charter for citizens, inclusion and diversity.